In the advice and achievement section, advise and encourage your student. Mention any “aha” moments that happened - parents love to read these! Keep your tone positive and optimistic.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- I gave feedback but didn't see my earnings...
- How often should I meet with students?
- How do I track my sessions?
- Will I receive my student’s syllabus or study materials?
- What should I include in session feedback?
- Session recap
- Advice and achievement
- I’m having trouble with a student
- My student was late
- Do I have to pay for books my student needs to buy but doesn’t have?