If you see an upcoming session you created marked as "pending", it means that the student/parent has yet to confirm it on the Gooroo website. After they confirm the session, it will be marked as "confirmed". The student/parent must confirm a session at least 2 hours before the session start time.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- Why is my session “pending”?
- Scheduling new sessions
- Cancelling sessions
- How do I reschedule a session?
- Changing the length of a session
- I gave feedback but didn't see my earnings...
- How often should I meet with students?
- How do I track my sessions?
- Will I receive my student’s syllabus or study materials?
- What should I include in session feedback?