The student has the option to provide us with relevant materials when requesting their first session. We encourage you to request materials and or a syllabus of what you will cover from the student/parent so you can prepare for the session. Always communicate with the student/parent for any necessary materials in advance of the session. Please contact us at (646) 791-3081 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance in getting the materials you need to teach at your best.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- Why is my session “pending”?
- Scheduling new sessions
- Cancelling sessions
- How do I reschedule a session?
- Changing the length of a session
- I gave feedback but didn't see my earnings...
- How often should I meet with students?
- How do I track my sessions?
- Will I receive my student’s syllabus or study materials?
- What should I include in session feedback?