Your student, or the student’s parent, should provide the materials needed for the session. Just like in a class, the materials are for the student to be able to use and refer to as they learn and beyond. Please contact us if you find a unique situation so we can help!
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- I Gave Feedback But Didn't See My Earnings...
- How often should I meet with students?
- How do I track my sessions?
- Will I receive my student’s syllabus or study materials?
- What should I include in session feedback?
- Session recap
- Advice and achievement
- I’m having trouble with a student
- My student was late
- Do I have to pay for books my student needs to buy but doesn’t have?